Aarons Rents - Expensive lawnmower
We purchased a brand new riding lawnmower even after renting one from another Aaron's store.Both times the mower cut terribly uneven.
The first store did send me monthly statements and "serviced" the mower twice trying to fix the problem. The second delivered the brand new mower and sent a store manager to our home with a lengthy contract for us to sign. When I contacted the store about my statement or even to inquire about how much my paymt was, I was informed I was 3 days late and had to pay that day "or else". I told them I was making my paymt on Friday, 3 days later, but it wasn't good enough for the man on the phone.
I told them not only did it chop up my yard but I had to air the front tires before using it.
My husband called them and told them to come get it.Now I have a bill for $800 and the fine print on the contract states that by the time I paid the 24 months, I would have paid $3400 plus for this BOBO mower.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "I ordered the Paragould Microfiber Sectional Sofa from defysupply.com on May 17th, 2012. I was quoted 4-6 weeks for delivery. Almost 11 weeks later, on July 31, 2012, I..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "This is my second encounter with this company and I am not pleased. Never was. My first ever order doesn't even appear on my account history on the site. Recently..."
- "This is a terrible company who promises professional reliable service but who delivers appalling "agents" to pick up and deliver your goods. They demand a deposit up front that they..."
- "First of all, there in not enough room on the online form to finish a complaint. This is not my first letter to Delta regarding poor quality of service. It seems..."
- "I have bought two living room sets from Ashley Furniture over the last 7 years and both have been regrettable purchases. The saying "you get what you pay for" does..."
- "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..."
- "my first order is excellent! I recieved 4 fishes live and and good condition. So i order again and i recieve a tiny fish not a small size but tiny..."