Aarons Rents - Expensive lawnmower
We purchased a brand new riding lawnmower even after renting one from another Aaron's store.Both times the mower cut terribly uneven.
The first store did send me monthly statements and "serviced" the mower twice trying to fix the problem. The second delivered the brand new mower and sent a store manager to our home with a lengthy contract for us to sign. When I contacted the store about my statement or even to inquire about how much my paymt was, I was informed I was 3 days late and had to pay that day "or else". I told them I was making my paymt on Friday, 3 days later, but it wasn't good enough for the man on the phone.
I told them not only did it chop up my yard but I had to air the front tires before using it.
My husband called them and told them to come get it.Now I have a bill for $800 and the fine print on the contract states that by the time I paid the 24 months, I would have paid $3400 plus for this BOBO mower.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Bed bugs coming from mattress and box spring . president should contact me ASAP as I plan to sew.this company. They refused to come to our home and take away.so..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza at 1811 hours. I was told my pizza would be ready in 20 minutes. I arrived at the store at 1832 hours. They..."
- "First of all, there in not enough room on the online form to finish a complaint. This is not my first letter to Delta regarding poor quality of service. It seems..."
- "This is my second encounter with this company and I am not pleased. Never was. My first ever order doesn't even appear on my account history on the site. Recently..."
- "We bought a 2014 Alpine in the fall of 2014 at Syracuse camping world. We weren't able to use it till the next spring because we live in Syracuse NY...."
- "I expected a cheap ring to tarnish and maybe turn my finger green, but the ring I ordered fell apart within 3 months! I was standing at my desk..."
- "We bought our sofa & chair about 10yrs ago or a bit more, the picture shows it as of last week when we sold it, to go on to another..."