Aarons Rents - Aarons sales and lease extremely overbearing
I HAD dealt with Aarons for several years.I have bought and purchased ALOT of items from them.
3 computers, 2 stereos, recliner, sofa/recliner, kingsize bed, 2 tv's, digital camera. I have always made my payments and always paid everything off. In May of this year I became disabled and could not make the payments on my big screen tv. I got it at Aarons in sept 2008, I have paid over $4000.00 towards the purchase of the tv.
Aarons took me to court in August after accepting my payments late several times. after going to court several times 4 and filing for bankruptcy in oct. now they aarons do not want to accept my offer of the fair market value for a used tv and it may complicate my bankruptcy by doing so. Is this how Aarons treat their customers who have fallen on hard times after paying them thousands of dollars over the years?
I plan to contact someone from their corporate office if that will do any good.. This has been very unsettling to say the least, and this will not be a favorable outcome for either side if it continues..
Aarons advertises they are #1 and nobody beats their prices.wow what a joke that is....comments?review #208608
You may also like
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "I called to cancel my service May 28 2014. I was told I had to send a letter. I submitted said letter but they continue to remove the funds from..."
- "Im on my 9th and final call. I ordered a 90.00 gourmet basket from this company for my father for Fathers Day. To this very day I have yet to..."
- "I just lost $59.00 because of your exchange and refund policy. I made a mistake and went to the wrong theater. By the time I looked at the tickets and..."
- "Well let me start by saying I dont think my washing machine is repairable, its just over 2 years old and we shouldn't be having these issues. It began having..."
- "I ORDERED A THINKING OF YOU BOUQUET FOR MY SISTER IN LAW THAT JUST HAD SURGERY SHE LOVES PURPLE AND WHITE! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PURPLE WITH WHITE IN..."