Aarons Rents - Aarons sales and lease extremely overbearing
I HAD dealt with Aarons for several years.I have bought and purchased ALOT of items from them.
3 computers, 2 stereos, recliner, sofa/recliner, kingsize bed, 2 tv's, digital camera. I have always made my payments and always paid everything off. In May of this year I became disabled and could not make the payments on my big screen tv. I got it at Aarons in sept 2008, I have paid over $4000.00 towards the purchase of the tv.
Aarons took me to court in August after accepting my payments late several times. after going to court several times 4 and filing for bankruptcy in oct. now they aarons do not want to accept my offer of the fair market value for a used tv and it may complicate my bankruptcy by doing so. Is this how Aarons treat their customers who have fallen on hard times after paying them thousands of dollars over the years?
I plan to contact someone from their corporate office if that will do any good.. This has been very unsettling to say the least, and this will not be a favorable outcome for either side if it continues..
Aarons advertises they are #1 and nobody beats their prices.wow what a joke that is....comments?d45fa6e review #208608
You may also like
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "Went to the store on flagler and 97th ave, miami fl and bought a black leather sofa in perfect conditions, made my first payment and at the checkout asked the..."
- "Santa Sweeps sweepstakes. Ill attatch two screenshots. One will say complete registration to get moco gold. The second will say by registering i triggered such n such. By registering says..."
- "Our family loves the original Oreo cookies. The last two packages we bought, however, annoyed us. Every single cookie crumbled when we picked it up. If we were able to..."
- "I placed an order on cyber Monday, transaction was billed not once but twice and after waiting much past the quoted shipping we were very disappointed to receive..."
- "I have gone 2 Lotee's Custom Cuts, San Antonio, Texas 4 more than a year. I have always been happy with My cuts n Styles.This last week, I Had..."
- "I purchased a king size mattress, bed and nightstand from Haynes totaling 2300 dollars paid in full. Get items home un box nightstand the leg is broken. Inspect..."
- "I had an interview and it went great. They asked me back and my mom said we could go the next day. I found out I had a job from..."