Aarons Rents - Aarons sales and lease extremely overbearing
I HAD dealt with Aarons for several years.I have bought and purchased ALOT of items from them.
3 computers, 2 stereos, recliner, sofa/recliner, kingsize bed, 2 tv's, digital camera. I have always made my payments and always paid everything off. In May of this year I became disabled and could not make the payments on my big screen tv. I got it at Aarons in sept 2008, I have paid over $4000.00 towards the purchase of the tv.
Aarons took me to court in August after accepting my payments late several times. after going to court several times 4 and filing for bankruptcy in oct. now they aarons do not want to accept my offer of the fair market value for a used tv and it may complicate my bankruptcy by doing so. Is this how Aarons treat their customers who have fallen on hard times after paying them thousands of dollars over the years?
I plan to contact someone from their corporate office if that will do any good.. This has been very unsettling to say the least, and this will not be a favorable outcome for either side if it continues..
Aarons advertises they are #1 and nobody beats their prices.wow what a joke that is....comments?review #208608
You may also like
- "I have just hung up from calling Thomasville Customer Service concerning the 4,669.00 sofa we purchased but refused delivery because it was such a piece of junk. See the photos..."
- "8/16/2013 Dear Customer Service: I purchased the lounger sofa bed from your online store, and have since moved. I can't figure out how to put it together again. I also may be..."
- "THE QUANTUM II SECTIONAL IS COLORED WITH PAINT, NOT DYE OR STAIN!!! We purchased the Quantum II sectional from Bob's 18 months ago. A little over 1 year..."
- "Got a shipment from FedEx today and see how they placed something that is well over 60 lbs. Is it too much to expect that a heavy shipment (or any..."
- "I went to Salvation Army on Lynnhaven pkwy in Virginia Beach, VA today. I go with my family and we bulk shop at least 5 times a year. Today I..."
- "Ordered from williamsburg rd va greasey said was pepper ronnies not itvwas full of grease person said they can send another one it will be greasey horrible service..."
- "I had also received a letter stating I was approved for a loan. I'm glad I decided to do some research and found these terms on their site. Is this..."
- "paid over 700 dollars for recliner which is a Lazyboy. Even bought a protection plan for 50 dollars. Had the unit for a year and a half , when the..."
- "SHORT STORY: Girl buys items, items are counterfeit, girl leaves honest review, seller trolls girl to revise offers refunds and/or discounts on next purchase if review is revised, girl agrees..."