Aarons Rents - Aarons Sales and Lease
I leased a washer and dryer from AArons about a year ago.I have made payments every month.
However, most of my payments were always late because the bill is due on the first. I have never had a bill due on the first and it is sometimes hard to make it. Even though I was late I NEVER missed a payment. When the bill got down to 500.00 I started getting calls from a corporate lady named Karen.
She was very rude and made many comments that were none of her business such as "its ridiculous that you cant pay this bill on time" and when do you get paid every month" etc. Aarons have always cashed my payments in every month and now that I hae almost paid the product off, they are giving me a hard time. MMM...I think they want to repossess it so that they can re-sell it and make another double for their money. I would not recommend Aarons even if you do not have good credit.
I would just do without.
I dare them to try and set foot inside my house to repossess something that I have NEVER missed a payment on. Plus they have made late charge fees every month that I was late. Plus you pay retty much double for something through the lease agreement through Aarons.
Rip off!review #126065
You may also like
- " I recently moved to fayetteville nc from alabama. Now i had furniture from the aarons there and paid for and recieved amazing customer service. now the first time i went into..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "Flowers delivered when they should have been on Valentines day, the only problem, it was nothing like the picture. While I realise that flowers are individual and no two bouquets..."
- "I bought two salads from my neighborhood Walmart .. I didn't enjoy either and ended up tossing half of my money away because the salad was uneatable containing BROWN/OLD lettuce...."
- "My fiancé ordered flowers from proflowers for me for valentines day and had them shipped to my work. When I brought them home he was very disappointed! What I got..."
- "STAY AWAY. If you do care about your car, please spend the extra $200 and take it to a reliable bodyshop. These are just crooks... They don't care about customers...."
- "Took my Morkie to be groomed they shaved him down to the pink skin and left his tail and face untouched. He was still dirty! Needless to say they..."
- "The chicken keeps disappearing in my half salad. We used to get one chicken cutlet sliced. Now we get about 8 - 10 little cubes of chicken. SKIMPING ON..."