Aarons Rents - Aarons Sales and Lease
I leased a washer and dryer from AArons about a year ago.I have made payments every month.
However, most of my payments were always late because the bill is due on the first. I have never had a bill due on the first and it is sometimes hard to make it. Even though I was late I NEVER missed a payment. When the bill got down to 500.00 I started getting calls from a corporate lady named Karen.
She was very rude and made many comments that were none of her business such as "its ridiculous that you cant pay this bill on time" and when do you get paid every month" etc. Aarons have always cashed my payments in every month and now that I hae almost paid the product off, they are giving me a hard time. MMM...I think they want to repossess it so that they can re-sell it and make another double for their money. I would not recommend Aarons even if you do not have good credit.
I would just do without.
I dare them to try and set foot inside my house to repossess something that I have NEVER missed a payment on. Plus they have made late charge fees every month that I was late. Plus you pay retty much double for something through the lease agreement through Aarons.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Four months after I placed the order, my kitchen looks like this, happy thanksgiving without 18 base and simple dishwasher panel!..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "I just graduated at ceder hill and so far my experience is nothing like all the bad reviews i see on the internet?, the dallas inn (room 206) was quite..."
- "Chain is turning pink in some areas. Very poor quality for the cost. Will never purchase jewelry from this company, pure junk! Contact the designer and she..."
- "I ordered a pair of boots 14EE, they were more like a 14d, I tried to return, they offered me a 15. I filed the complaint within seven days of..."