Aarons Rents - Aarons Sales and Lease
I leased a washer and dryer from AArons about a year ago.I have made payments every month.
However, most of my payments were always late because the bill is due on the first. I have never had a bill due on the first and it is sometimes hard to make it. Even though I was late I NEVER missed a payment. When the bill got down to 500.00 I started getting calls from a corporate lady named Karen.
She was very rude and made many comments that were none of her business such as "its ridiculous that you cant pay this bill on time" and when do you get paid every month" etc. Aarons have always cashed my payments in every month and now that I hae almost paid the product off, they are giving me a hard time. MMM...I think they want to repossess it so that they can re-sell it and make another double for their money. I would not recommend Aarons even if you do not have good credit.
I would just do without.
I dare them to try and set foot inside my house to repossess something that I have NEVER missed a payment on. Plus they have made late charge fees every month that I was late. Plus you pay retty much double for something through the lease agreement through Aarons.
Rip off!eff4b48 review #126065
You may also like
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "Mi nombre es walter gary y soy de EE.UU., quiero aprovechar esta oportunidad para agradecer a mi gran doctor que hizo que mi vida una placentera uno hoy. Este gran..."
- "At 3am this morning my sister and I woke to BEDBUGS!!! The night staff Did not know what to do. Not much left to say. This was at the Marriott..."
- "in under 50 miles the engine lite came on, no one would even look at it. it has been sitting since sept 24 with under 8k miles total on it...."
- "This is the first and so far only Subway I've been to that cuts the already cut vegetables before putting them on your sandwich. I was floored! Times are hard..."
- "Ashley Home Furniture DOES NOT stand behind their products. I was sold a sofa and recliner that start crackling and peeling a year after I had purchased it. I..."
- "It was recently discovered that my Standard Pacific home and all 37 homes built the same year have major structural water damage. At least 4 structural engineers have reported..."