Aarons Rents - AArons Rentals- Harassed me at work weekly
Back in Dec 2008 I rented a 60" TV 8 months later the TV was stolen, I went to Aarons the next morning to give them all the police inforamtion and was dumb founded to find out that if the TV was distroyed it would be covedred under there insurance policy if stolen you are SOL I was told that they were sorry and How would I like to pay for the TV??? I made the payment then called their corparate office in Arizona and spoke to someone I thought was in charge to help me, after sometime they said they would lower my monthly payment by half and sell the TV to me at cost. Well as the weeks and months went on I made payments on the TV that I no longer owned and because I had gotten behind on a payment I would receive from 3-7 calls aweek from that locations staff at work and everytime I would have to explain the whole matter over and over I would make arrangements to pay and within hours I was getting another call that I missed a payment and several times they showed up to my house close to 9pm to demand the TV and wanted to come into my house to look around, I had nothing to hide but I had no reason to let 3 people come into my house and LOOK Around.
My husband was laid off in may 2010 and it came to a point that I could pay this bill completely every month but made every effort to pay something as often as often as I could but when it came down to paying for a TV that I didn't have or my car payment which I needed for work I had no choice to pick the car.
I went to make a payment and was told that the account was turned over to the attorneys and they would contact me that was Feb 2011. Yesterday I was served papers that I am being sued for $403 plus fees and intrest.
Really, how many people would have paid that much on something that they didn't own and had to deal with such rude and unprofessional people. I worked in a field that could have worked hand in hand with Aarons and still work in an enviorment that could promote Aaron's but the only way I will promote them now is in the court room.
Yeah and on the last note, it was funny that after I retruned the remote that wasn't stolen the delivery person told me he knew where I could get the same type of TV from a Friend for $$1000?? who does that??d51ca3c review #327099
You may also like
- "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..."
- "Went to the store on flagler and 97th ave, miami fl and bought a black leather sofa in perfect conditions, made my first payment and at the checkout asked the..."
- "Oven bought 8/2013- 1 year and 2 months ago. Warranty for 1 yr, also purchased extended warranty. Oven on set at 425, went to open and handle screws came out,..."
- "I had a filling on my back tooth that had managed to chip off. The dentist fixed the filling and a few days later I started experiencing really bad pain...."
- "I ordered from the Littleton,Coloradk jimmy johns store and i cant belive i just *** paid 8:00 for a slim that has maybe 1/4 of a teaspoon of..."
- "The owner of Midas Balwyn (Kew), charged for a job under warranty, which he refused to acknowledged, resulting in a double payment. Post that the additional worked that was done,..."
- "On 05/13/10, upon receipt of my order, I contacted cymax about the size discrepancy of the item I recieved, and on 05/15/10 when I provided photos of the broken table..."
- "In 2007, I purchased a bed for $399, King Size, Serta, Buy any size same price deal. I had to buy the frame and box springs too, $699 total. 2..."
- "Over the last many months that I have contacted Mediacom multiple time monthly, My internet speed varies from .01Mbits to 11.45Mbits every Day. today was the same, up and down..."