Back in Dec 2008 I rented a 60" TV 8 months later the TV was stolen, I went to Aarons the next morning to give them all the police inforamtion and was dumb founded to find out that if the TV was distroyed it would be covedred under there insurance policy if stolen you are SOL I was told that they were sorry and How would I like to pay for the TV??? I made the payment then called their corparate office in Arizona and spoke to someone I thought was in charge to help me, after sometime they said they would lower my monthly payment by half and sell the TV to me at cost. Well as the weeks and months went on I made payments on the TV that I no longer owned and because I had gotten behind on a payment I would receive from 3-7 calls aweek from that locations staff at work and everytime I would have to explain the whole matter over and over I would make arrangements to pay and within hours I was getting another call that I missed a payment and several times they showed up to my house close to 9pm to demand the TV and wanted to come into my house to look around, I had nothing to hide but I had no reason to let 3 people come into my house and LOOK Around.
My husband was laid off in may 2010 and it came to a point that I could pay this bill completely every month but made every effort to pay something as often as often as I could but when it came down to paying for a TV that I didn't have or my car payment which I needed for work I had no choice to pick the car.
I went to make a payment and was told that the account was turned over to the attorneys and they would contact me that was Feb 2011. Yesterday I was served papers that I am being sued for $403 plus fees and intrest.
Really, how many people would have paid that much on something that they didn't own and had to deal with such rude and unprofessional people. I worked in a field that could have worked hand in hand with Aarons and still work in an enviorment that could promote Aaron's but the only way I will promote them now is in the court room.
Yeah and on the last note, it was funny that after I retruned the remote that wasn't stolen the delivery person told me he knew where I could get the same type of TV from a Friend for $$1000?? who does that??
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mittsubitche Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "I have rent to own from Aaron in Holyoke ma now my first estimate is $1,537.21 them went come to sing the contract the value came to $1,736.41 a the..."
- "Bought a truck airbase auto Jacksonville price on add showed 6800.00 and when contract came in credit acceptance showed 10950.00 called car lot they said they didn't do credit acceptance..."
- "just as the title says, dutch glow cleaning tonic are just lies! only if there were reivews that i can see at their own official website, i wouldn't order this..."
- "After a few weeks of using Wen my hair fell out. Two huge bald spots! I just hope it grows back because now I have to wear a wig. I..."
- "Back on September 9, 2015 I was hit head on by a gecio insurance customer. Here it is 11 months later my medical bills haven't been paid, my..."
- "I sent Pella Corporation a Very Serious Letter of complaint by email back on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 because I had bought one of their Glass Screen Doors and was..."
- "Let me begin by saying my father has been a customer of Bank of America for over 40 at a branch in Clarksville, Virginia. At his passing two years..."