Aarons Rents - AArons Rentals- Harassed me at work weekly
Back in Dec 2008 I rented a 60" TV 8 months later the TV was stolen, I went to Aarons the next morning to give them all the police inforamtion and was dumb founded to find out that if the TV was distroyed it would be covedred under there insurance policy if stolen you are SOL I was told that they were sorry and How would I like to pay for the TV??? I made the payment then called their corparate office in Arizona and spoke to someone I thought was in charge to help me, after sometime they said they would lower my monthly payment by half and sell the TV to me at cost. Well as the weeks and months went on I made payments on the TV that I no longer owned and because I had gotten behind on a payment I would receive from 3-7 calls aweek from that locations staff at work and everytime I would have to explain the whole matter over and over I would make arrangements to pay and within hours I was getting another call that I missed a payment and several times they showed up to my house close to 9pm to demand the TV and wanted to come into my house to look around, I had nothing to hide but I had no reason to let 3 people come into my house and LOOK Around.
My husband was laid off in may 2010 and it came to a point that I could pay this bill completely every month but made every effort to pay something as often as often as I could but when it came down to paying for a TV that I didn't have or my car payment which I needed for work I had no choice to pick the car.
I went to make a payment and was told that the account was turned over to the attorneys and they would contact me that was Feb 2011. Yesterday I was served papers that I am being sued for $403 plus fees and intrest.
Really, how many people would have paid that much on something that they didn't own and had to deal with such rude and unprofessional people. I worked in a field that could have worked hand in hand with Aarons and still work in an enviorment that could promote Aaron's but the only way I will promote them now is in the court room.
Yeah and on the last note, it was funny that after I retruned the remote that wasn't stolen the delivery person told me he knew where I could get the same type of TV from a Friend for $$1000?? who does that??
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Ok so I went into the Aaron's store on 17th ave SE and seen a leather sectional and got it on a manager special , when I looked at it..."
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "I HAVE MY HD DISH ANTENA IN THE TOP OF MY ROOF. MY BROTHER CALLED DIRECT TV AND ORDERED A NEW INTALECTION. THIS MOTHER FUC* ER CAME TO MY HOUSE..."
- "I wanted to try HoneyColor.com because of the buy 1 get 1 free deal. I ordered 6 lenses total. Shipping was decent and the packaging is cute, each one came..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "I have decided to write a review because I want the customers who shop the store to know what they will experience in terms of customer service and the quality..."
- "I bought a food chopper at a show in Rolling Greens, Ocala, Florida ....Kim Shutt was the consultant....I called her phone number with no return call. My issue is that the..."
- "A woman found my package in the road, goggled my address and brought it to me, when fedex was called and complaint filed I was told the driver would be..."