Back in Dec 2008 I rented a 60" TV 8 months later the TV was stolen, I went to Aarons the next morning to give them all the police inforamtion and was dumb founded to find out that if the TV was distroyed it would be covedred under there insurance policy if stolen you are SOL I was told that they were sorry and How would I like to pay for the TV??? I made the payment then called their corparate office in Arizona and spoke to someone I thought was in charge to help me, after sometime they said they would lower my monthly payment by half and sell the TV to me at cost. Well as the weeks and months went on I made payments on the TV that I no longer owned and because I had gotten behind on a payment I would receive from 3-7 calls aweek from that locations staff at work and everytime I would have to explain the whole matter over and over I would make arrangements to pay and within hours I was getting another call that I missed a payment and several times they showed up to my house close to 9pm to demand the TV and wanted to come into my house to look around, I had nothing to hide but I had no reason to let 3 people come into my house and LOOK Around.
My husband was laid off in may 2010 and it came to a point that I could pay this bill completely every month but made every effort to pay something as often as often as I could but when it came down to paying for a TV that I didn't have or my car payment which I needed for work I had no choice to pick the car.
I went to make a payment and was told that the account was turned over to the attorneys and they would contact me that was Feb 2011. Yesterday I was served papers that I am being sued for $403 plus fees and intrest.
Really, how many people would have paid that much on something that they didn't own and had to deal with such rude and unprofessional people. I worked in a field that could have worked hand in hand with Aarons and still work in an enviorment that could promote Aaron's but the only way I will promote them now is in the court room.
Yeah and on the last note, it was funny that after I retruned the remote that wasn't stolen the delivery person told me he knew where I could get the same type of TV from a Friend for $$1000?? who does that??
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mittsubitche Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "Alright, I am a bright college graduate that got stuck in a small rural town taking care of my ill mother for the time being and "quick applied" on Career..."
- "just as the title says, dutch glow cleaning tonic are just lies! only if there were reivews that i can see at their own official website, i wouldn't order this..."
- "Went to return a item that I bought last night. Turned out to be the wrong item decided to take it back today. Walked in with the item under my..."
- "Received a dozen red roses at work on Friday Feb 12th. Expecting to open the box and see large red roses, I find rose buds instead. I figure the next..."
- "While Ben is apparently a charismatic guy (he conned a small business that can't afford to give work away for free into doing a large amount of work and then..."
- "Mifi service stopped. Website usage data page displays error: "...popped your bubble...". No response to my trouble tickets. Their phone service hours are 9-5, obviously not customer focused. They keep charging..."
- "I purchased a Masonite door from Home Depot and installed it in my home. It is a 3-panel metal door with a ¾ oval leaded glass. It is..."