Aarons Rents - aarons rent to own
I am / was a long time renter four years not messing a payment 3 computers and he washer/dryer combo noting but problems with the frigiadaire front end loader they have been out 5 times are more not with out problem.i have been through 3 managers all with diffrent problems in management all with diffrent promises.
remember to get those in writing these little money grabing back stabers you have to watch.
which ends with a question how many times do they come out before it's enough just replace it.Mike the now manager should be replaced thats a whole other problem1190c7b8 review #218949
You may also like
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "HHi guys Jazz here! If you are looking for the best service ever, try someone who knows what she's doing and what you want! My Menu is open for your..."
- "We had a patio installed and after one winter it looked terrible. The color has faded completely, the concrete itself is chipping and the sitting walls have white leaking down..."
- "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..."
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- "Lennar Homes - Brighton CO: During construction of our home back in 2006, Lennar notified us that they had soil problems. They told us that the soil had to..."