Aarons Rents - Aarons rent to own
I am / was a long time renter four years not messing a payment 3 computers and he washer/dryer combo noting but problems with the frigiadaire front end loader they have been out 5 times are more not with out problem.i have been through 3 managers all with diffrent problems in management all with diffrent promises.
remember to get those in writing these little money grabing back stabers you have to watch.
which ends with a question how many times do they come out before it's enough just replace it.Mike the now manager should be replaced thats a whole other problemreview #218949
You may also like
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "I was a loyal customer of AFW when I moved to Colorado. I had a very large house to fill and was pleased with the appearance and pricing of the..."
- "I have a complaint about acceptance inside the kimbels furniture store in Goosecreek sc They don't tell you they are part of a rent to own store they have..."
- "Doug Jones started working for Sam's Club, part of the Wal-Mart Corporation, on January 15, 1990. At this time, Sam's Club had just opened its first store a mere seven..."
- "After seeing this, being a retired Oklahoma City Police Officer, and in my local store! I have thrown food away because of your employees "hygiene"! You are..."
- "Hired to do my parents roof, because I knew him, thinking he would do a good job. After 5 leaks showed up, we went into the attic to find 8..."
- "While I had my camper at Campingworld in Caleria Alabama for warranty repairs some clown hit it with another trailer. They never called or told me about it so someone..."