Aarons Rents - Aarons lied about credit check
Me and my husband went to Aarons looking for a washer and dryer.At first, we were treated good, until the salesman took our application.
We rented from them before years ago, but for financial reasons, we had to take the tv back. That was almost 4 years ago. He made us wait a while, until some lady who did not work at aarons showed up and talked to my husband. Turns out that the salesman ran some kind of credit check and yes, my husband pawned his car title and still owes some money to Moneytree, located not too far from aarons.
She asked him if he was going to pay what he owed, he replied that he is been paying every month and he is almost done with the debt, which is true. But this lady was really rude, she demanded the rest of the money (only $100), which he did not have to pay yet with an attitude. My husband did not have the money, so she told him "I'm going to garnish your wages, then" and she left. We were puzzled, especially when we saw her talking to the salesman like they were great friends.
Obviously, we left without getting anything.
Do not trust aarons.
they do run a credit check and if you owe anythin, even if you are paying it off, they wont give you anything.that is false advertisement!review #150129
You may also like
- "We purchased a brand new Southern Motion furniture set less than 4.5 years ago from Darvin furniture and the material is completely rubbing off the couch. I have searched for..."
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "Spent 3500 dollars in this store!!! In 6 months Everything is falling apart!!! They claim to have great customer service??? Yeah right!!! The corperate office is saying we Abused our..."
- "Ultra Beauty Spent time picking out a bottle of lotion. When I got up to the cashier I commented that the product was on sale. The product rung up at $19+...."
- "See the photo here http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmaddox/4405045640/ the driver did not ring the door bell he left it propped on the door. when i opened it, the large roll of vinyl hit me on the..."
- "Hello! I was wanting to thank all the helpful reviews here on this site! I was saved precious money that could be used for Christmas items!It started with me looking..."
- "Getting this ice cream I expected it to be better than normal strawberry cheesecake because it had chunks of real cheesecake in it. But actually the whole tub of ice..."
- "The hose leaks my name is Dennis wenninger 604 13 ave hampton il 61256..."
- "Im trying the Bacon Flavored Ritz Crackers....I opened the first stack and did not get a single cracker out of it...Blame That on shipping, OK?? On the second stack..."