Aarons Rents - Aarons lied about credit check
Me and my husband went to Aarons looking for a washer and dryer.At first, we were treated good, until the salesman took our application.
We rented from them before years ago, but for financial reasons, we had to take the tv back. That was almost 4 years ago. He made us wait a while, until some lady who did not work at aarons showed up and talked to my husband. Turns out that the salesman ran some kind of credit check and yes, my husband pawned his car title and still owes some money to Moneytree, located not too far from aarons.
She asked him if he was going to pay what he owed, he replied that he is been paying every month and he is almost done with the debt, which is true. But this lady was really rude, she demanded the rest of the money (only $100), which he did not have to pay yet with an attitude. My husband did not have the money, so she told him "I'm going to garnish your wages, then" and she left. We were puzzled, especially when we saw her talking to the salesman like they were great friends.
Obviously, we left without getting anything.
Do not trust aarons.
they do run a credit check and if you owe anythin, even if you are paying it off, they wont give you anything.that is false advertisement!c16ac71
You may also like
- "Add me to the ever long list of dissatisfied customers. I had recently relocated to South Georgia and needed a washing machine in a crunch. I visited Aaron's and signed..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I bought a mom ring and gave it to her for mother's day. The ring changed from gold to gray in a month. My mom called ICE.com to..."
- "I had a power surge come through my house due to DTE's underground wire being faulty, it took out $6,000 worth of electronics in the home. After waiting for 4..."
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "Long story short: LEMON Bought a 2006 Mini Convertible with 30,000 miles. It now has 59,188. It's been in for repairs, sometimes for up to a month, over 15 times...."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "March 21st we took our daughter's one year old Bishon to be spade. We have been on a well-ness plan that was sold to us for that very reason, yet..."