Aarons Rents - AARON'S RENT TO OWN
I leased a play-station 3 for my son on DEC 2nd 2011 for Christmas..on Jan.
3 i made an online payment and wasn't aware i owed a $5 late fee.. well Jan 15th Darcy the store manager called me and told me i hadn't made a payment at all. i advised him i had made an online payment Jan 3. he looked up the payment and said oh, i see well you owe a $10 late fee.
i told him i had no money right now we live off a limited income.. he said you mean to tell me you don't have $10? i said no i don't.. that i would try to come up with it..
well for the rest of Jan. i was harassed and called daily. mean voice mails left, actually telling me if i couldn't afford the merchandise to return it.. and sent me letters saying i owed for the whole month.
i got my papers out and read it was actually a $5 late fee not a $10 late fee. and called them. AND told them i had read my papers and it was a $5 late fee, and i didn't know i owed it. Darcy was very ugly with me and told me i knew i was late and was very ugly.
. well then told me i had to come in and make the $5 late fee. by this time it was the 28th of Jan. my payment was due on the 1st i told them i would come in and make my payment on the 1st and would pay the late fee.
he was very ugly and said i needed to come in and pay the late fee. i said i live 50 miles away and i cant drive that far to pay $5 it would cost me more in gas.. well a few hours later.. they was calling me again..
i tried and tried to work it out with them and they just kept being ugly.. so i decided to return the merchandise and buy one with my taxes from Walmart.. i had planned on paying the ps3 from arrons out when i got my taxes, but i was harassed all month for a $5 late fee. i called them and told them i wanted to return the merchandise and gave them directions..
instead of coming to get the ps3 they are still calling me and harassing me.
i refuse to call them back..they need some classes on customer service..1057283e review #297631
You may also like
- "Arrons in hornell acusef us as having bedbugs becaise we r returning the livingroom set. I told themy husband was getting *** scence weve had it.we r thinging about calling..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "The product: http://www.mgdirect.co/Bed-Clothes_p_1447.html#This company, MG 'direct from china' is a fraud.I order ivory sheets bamboo certified,The product I received is of poor quality,dirty, with no certification or any description on..."
- "Just opened a can of Italian Wedding Soup and found this flat brown stuff (cardboard maybe?) Hoping it isn't dehydrated something else. The little meatballs look like the..."
- "I ordered a coat from the company, but couldn't make sense of their size chart so when I received it it was too small. I decided to sell it..."
- "I just want to say that my two thousand and five Chrysler Jimmy Chrysler 300 C I have had one problem out of the car since I purchased it and..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "This is the absolute WORST experience I have had with a contractor! I was given a quote, we did a walk through, and a date was scheduled. I..."
- "Hello, My name Tiffani Williams and I went in to one of your stores to get a trim about 1/2 inch of hair. I first asked the person that took..."