Aarons Rents - AARON'S RENT TO OWN
I leased a play-station 3 for my son on DEC 2nd 2011 for Christmas..on Jan.
3 i made an online payment and wasn't aware i owed a $5 late fee.. well Jan 15th Darcy the store manager called me and told me i hadn't made a payment at all. i advised him i had made an online payment Jan 3. he looked up the payment and said oh, i see well you owe a $10 late fee.
i told him i had no money right now we live off a limited income.. he said you mean to tell me you don't have $10? i said no i don't.. that i would try to come up with it..
well for the rest of Jan. i was harassed and called daily. mean voice mails left, actually telling me if i couldn't afford the merchandise to return it.. and sent me letters saying i owed for the whole month.
i got my papers out and read it was actually a $5 late fee not a $10 late fee. and called them. AND told them i had read my papers and it was a $5 late fee, and i didn't know i owed it. Darcy was very ugly with me and told me i knew i was late and was very ugly.
. well then told me i had to come in and make the $5 late fee. by this time it was the 28th of Jan. my payment was due on the 1st i told them i would come in and make my payment on the 1st and would pay the late fee.
he was very ugly and said i needed to come in and pay the late fee. i said i live 50 miles away and i cant drive that far to pay $5 it would cost me more in gas.. well a few hours later.. they was calling me again..
i tried and tried to work it out with them and they just kept being ugly.. so i decided to return the merchandise and buy one with my taxes from Walmart.. i had planned on paying the ps3 from arrons out when i got my taxes, but i was harassed all month for a $5 late fee. i called them and told them i wanted to return the merchandise and gave them directions..
instead of coming to get the ps3 they are still calling me and harassing me.
i refuse to call them back..they need some classes on customer service..
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "I have seen on the news that Futura Properties in San Diego owner Barbara Bolla aka Barbara Bolla and Tony Troxel who was suspended for fraud against his clients ..."
- "Websitebusiness.com locked me out of my account after they took $30.00 from my checking account. I can not contact them through any number I have or the ones listed on..."
- "I have had several cars painted by MAACO over the years and was happy with the work that they had done. About three years ago I took a 1936..."
- "In April of this year I ordered. A Seal Skin Supreme Touring cover for my Harley. invoice id 100026560 and paid through Pay.Pal. After 90 days the outer covering turned..."
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "I will cancel my order because i dont have some money to pay my order and i have some problem// Cause my husband dont have enough salary. And we have four kids..."